Understanding how to use the two most common prepositions, of and from, correctly in spoken English helps my clients improve their overall fluency. A preposition is a word in a sentence typically used before a noun or a pronoun to express the relationship to yet another word in the sentence. Prepositions and prepositional phrases […]
- How did you get started helping people with accent reduction?
- What education and training do you have that relates to your work?
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer to improve their accented speech?
- How to improve your North American English Pronunciation and Accent
- What is Accent Modification and Speech Coaching all about?