Understanding how to use the two most common prepositions, of and from, correctly in spoken English helps my clients improve their overall fluency. A preposition is a word in a sentence typically used before a noun or a pronoun to express the relationship to yet another word in the sentence. Prepositions and prepositional phrases […]
- How to improve your North American English Pronunciation and Accent
- What is Accent Modification and Speech Coaching all about?
- Accent Reduction ProTips: Difference Between Prepositions Of and From
- Accent Reduction and the Effect on the Customer Service Experience
- The Importance of Accent Modification