Learning to speak another language is a valuable accomplishment. When you are an adult learning to speak American English as a second language (ESL), the resulting accent you have when you speak is affected by the sounds and intonation of your native language. This is amplified when you learn English from a non-native English […]
- How did you get started helping people with accent reduction?
- What education and training do you have that relates to your work?
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer to improve their accented speech?
- How to improve your North American English Pronunciation and Accent
- What is Accent Modification and Speech Coaching all about?