Learning to speak another language is a valuable accomplishment. When you are an adult learning to speak American English as a second language (ESL), the resulting accent you have when you speak is affected by the sounds and intonation of your native language. This is amplified when you learn English from a non-native English […]
- How to improve your North American English Pronunciation and Accent
- What is Accent Modification and Speech Coaching all about?
- Accent Reduction ProTips: Difference Between Prepositions Of and From
- Accent Reduction and the Effect on the Customer Service Experience
- The Importance of Accent Modification